Volkswagen of America | Body Shop Expansion
& Battery Plant
Construction Management – Industrial
Scope of Work
- Body Shop: 556,000 square feet.
- Battery Plant: 226,000 square feet.
- Build a large expansion to the existing vehicle assembly building that will serve as Volkswagen’s home base for electrical vehicle development in North America.
- Construct a standalone facility for EV battery assembly and storage.
- Both are steel structures on concrete foundations and pads with insulated metal panel walls.
- JAF is tasked with monitoring the progress of construction, tracking and resolving issues, and providing Volkswagen with additional expertise and supervision throughout the course of the project. Our team of licensed professionals is overseeing the RFI and submittal processes.